We wanted to switch it up and try something new for 2017. We got to thinking and the result was the Ooltra. This stick is unique from anything on the market today, as it is the first of its kind to offer a supercharged camber for charging bigger jumps and seeking out deeper powder!
ABOUT THE BOARD
We went with an art design from our artist Cianomagenta for the “Ultra,” drawing off inspiration from a retro Tron feel. The graphic is a new approach for technine but still has that old T9 swagger to turn heads in the lift line.
- Board Type: Directional Twin
- Riding Type: Park, Freestyle
- Flex: Centered Medium flex
- Camber: Ultra T9 Classic
- Sidecut Info: Radial
- Core Info: Power Tech Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched Bi-Axial Laminate
- Base: Exrtuded IS 4400 Base Die Cut
- Board Features: AM Edge
- Core Features: Single Carbon Taping from Tip to Tail, Single Kevlar Taping from Tip to Tail
- Flex rate : 7 on 10
- Effective edge: 1195 mm
- Width: nose 292 mm - tail 247 mm waist 292 mm